Investment & Returns
Return on Investment
A quality care business model delivers a great return on investment. By delivering highly-personalised care and support services to predominantly self-funded clients, Right at Home follows a significantly different financial model to traditional care providers. Current research shows that this considerably large, ageing population would not choose to live in residential care if there was an option to remain living safely at home. They want to continue living independent, active lives.
Our franchise package includes:
- Access to the Right at Home franchise system and brand
- Exclusive rights to trade in your agreed territory for the 10-year franchise term
(with the option of a 5-year rolling renewal)
- A business planning service provided by an independent specialist franchise finance broker
- A comprehensive start-up package, which includes your initial training and virtually everything you need to get your business set up and operational.
- The initial franchise fee to join the Right at Home brand is £33,500 + VAT. Right at Home is a management franchise, requiring owners to operate from a business premises and employ a Care Manager from the outset. This means new businesses require additional working capital of circa £80,000 to cover set-up costs and expenses.
Thanks to our heritage and outstanding performance, we have fantastic relationships with the major high-street banks who are keen to assist our high calibre franchisees wherever then can. They will lend up to 70% of your required investment, subject to status, meaning you'll need around £40,000 in liquid capital to start your franchise.
- Our model is based upon a gross profit margin of 40% and sees net profitability of up to 20% among established offices.
- We give you conservative financial projections at our first meeting, and the tools to complete detailed planning and analysis as you move through the franchise recruitment process.
Right at Home gives you the opportunity to build a successful business but we’re about much more than just financial rewards; personal satisfaction is just as important to us.
- Be your own boss, set your own working hours and schedules
- Involve your family or partner and work as a team
- Witness the positive impact your services have on the lives of Clients and their families
- Gain genuine personal satisfaction by giving back to your local community
Join a Community of Business Owners Who Care
Right at Home franchisees build more than just a business; they build a care team dedicated to going the extra mile. With 6.5 million seniors requiring daily assistance, Right at Home offers exceptional home-based care, with the aim of making a difference every day.
- With or without previous care experience, you can build a truly rewarding business
- Our RightStart training programme guides you through every step
- Be part of a unique caring culture of driven business owners
- With the support of our national office team, deliver the highest standard of care
If you share our franchisees’ passion to make a valuable difference to your local community, find out more about our award-winning management franchise.