Frequently Asked Questions
What does Right at Home do?
How long has Right at Home UK been trading?
Is Right at Home UK part of a bigger international operation?
How many offices does Right at Home UK have?
How many new offices does Right at Home open each year?
What makes Right at Home special, compared to other home care franchises?
When it comes to Franchise Support, we hold an industry-leading eight years of the Five Star Franchisee Satisfaction accreditation, based upon the results of confidential and anonymous benchmark surveys. And we put our staff at the heart of the business, holding Five Star Employer status across the group.
What are Right at Home’s core values?
How much does the Right at Home franchise cost?
Can you help prospective franchisees to raise finance?
What financial return or profit can I expect from the Right at Home franchise?
Do I need care sector experience to buy a Right at Home franchise?
Would my business be subject to the UK’s care regulation legislation?
Would you help me to employ a care manager?
Can I employ a nurse or other healthcare professional as my care manager?
Can I be my own Registered Manager if I have care sector experience?
Can I run a Right at Home franchise from home?
Can I run a Right at Home business part time or alongside another business?
How soon could I open my Right at Home franchise business?
What does the Initial Franchise Fee cover?
- Access to the Right at Home franchise system and brand
- Exclusive rights to trade in your agreed territory for the 10-year franchise term (with the option of a 5-year rolling renewal, with no repeat franchise fee)
- A business planning service provided by an independent specialist franchise finance broker
- A comprehensive start-up package, which includes your initial training and virtually everything you need to get your business set up and operational.
What is included in the start-up package?
What training do you provide?
- The Right at Home approach to person-centred care delivery
- Compliance with care industry regulations
- RaH operational systems and software
- Financial management
- Marketing for care services and CareGiver recruitment
- Website and social media support
- Care team recruitment and retention strategies
- Building and leading a supportive back office team.
Right at Home also provides a rolling calendar of training and development opportunities for franchise owners and key team members; delivered regionally and online where appropriate.
What ongoing support do you give?
- Expert guidance and advice to drive growth, scale up your business and maximise opportunities within your territory
- Help staying on top of any changes to industry regulations
- Quarterly refresher training options
- Marketing campaign materials
- Network-wide, subject-specific training
- Regional meetings, forums and online peer support platforms
- Two-day national conferences, for business owners and Care Managers
- Internal and external business awards to encourage and inspire the network
What qualities do you look for in a Right at Home franchisee?
- Passionate about the quality of service we offer our Clients
- Empathetic and considerate of our Clients’ rights and needs
- Aligned with our brand ethos and values
- Highly motivated and well-prepared for the challenges of opening a new business
- A ‘people person’ with the drive to build and lead a strong team.