A Rigorous Evaluation Process
We award franchises, we don't sell them
The core success of Right at Home comes down to the strength of our franchise network. For this reason, Right at Home employs a rigorous two-way recruitment process. This ensures the Right at Home ethos suits you, and your skills complement our vision, as we strengthen our network.
We are looking for business owners who:
- Follow our business model, whilst adding their own creativity to their business
- Are passionate about the quality of service we offer our Clients
- Can confidently lead a strong local team
- Recognise the benefits of engaging positively with the network
- Are prepared to support the franchisor
In addition, Right at Home franchisees:
- Have a strong empathy for their Clients’ rights
- Are mentally prepared to meet the challenges of opening a business
- Are passionate about the ethos and values of Right at Home
- Are comfortable with networking and building positive relationships with potential referral sources
- Are pioneering and prepared to develop their skills and experience to build their business
Do you see yourself in the type of person who would fit right into the Right at Home network? Contact us now, and let’s meet to discuss!
Join a Community of Business Owners Who Care
Right at Home franchisees build more than just a business; they build a care team dedicated to going the extra mile. With 6.5 million seniors requiring daily assistance, Right at Home offers exceptional home-based care, with the aim of making a difference every day.
- With or without previous care experience, you can build a truly rewarding business
- Our RightStart training programme guides you through every step
- Be part of a unique caring culture of driven business owners
- With the support of our national office team, deliver the highest standard of care
If you share our franchisees’ passion to make a valuable difference to your local community, find out more about our award-winning management franchise.